Digital Billboard Reach Metrics
Zalla Outdoor’s HD display is the first, and only, right hand billboard your customers will see after crossing the I75/I71 bridge from the Greater Cincinnati area into Northern Kentucky. In fact, there isn’t another billboard for 30 miles southbound.
Billboards Mean Business
Geopath Rated with over 589K Weekly Impressions!
Billboards have been around a long time. You can think of Route 66 back in the day with a billboard painted on the sign of a barn. The only way to tell to if billboard worked was if someone came through the door. Billboards have come a long way.
Today billboards use anonymous data sets that are put out by our mobile devices to help tell us about the consumers that are passing our billboards everyday. We are able to categorize this anonymous level data with interests, demographic data and buying habits. This means that our advertising has become a lot smarter. That means your spend is a lot more effective. Zalla Outdoor’s offering brings best of breed display technology, location and customer service to your business needs.
- Zalla Outdoor’s HD display is the first, and only, right hand billboard your customers will see after crossing the I75/I71 bridge from Cincinnati into Kentucky. In fact, there isn’t another billboard for 30 miles!
- I75 is the most heavily traveled interstate in the entire Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region.
- Our prime location is just across the river from popular Cincinnati attractions including Paul Brown Stadium, Great American Ballpark, Fountain Square, the downtown Cincinnati business district and more.
- Your message will reach not only local commuters, but also drivers on their way to CVG airport, as well as those heading south to Louisville, Tennessee, Atlanta, and beyond.
Go farther with digital
- Outdoor advertising reaches 96% of adults
- Rotate as many different ads as you prefer, and change your message quickly and easily to more effectively reach the mobile customer.
- Time-specific advertising maximizes the impact of your message, allowing you to reach specific customers throughout the day.
Geopath/Tab Panel Information
- Geopath/TAB Panel #: 30887258
- WEEKLY IMPRESSIONS: 589,071 (adults 18+)
- GUARANTEED SPOTS PER DAY: 1,800
- # of Slots: 6
- DWELL TIME: 8 SECONDS
- FACING/READ: NORTH/RIGHT OF ROAD ILLUMINATION HOURS: 24 HOURS
- SIZE: 14’X38′
- JPEG files
- 432px x 1296px
- RGB color mode
- *Source: Scarborough USA +2008 release